We'll list a number of criteria that you'll need to look at to make sure you're buying:
- The size of your binder: we advise you to read the details we write to you, they will be used to choose the right binder in relation to your child's age.
- The choice of license; Some boys love Batman, others love Skylanders, Max Steel, some girls love princesses, others Hello Kitty, Monster High, Violetta, you'll understand, it's your child who knows the answer.
- The quality of the binder: In general all the bags we sell are of superior quality, we also have high-end models of Binders for an audience that wants a high manufacturing index.
- The price of the binder: Our trade policy is to offer you the lowest bag rates on the market, which is why we have set up the refund of the difference if you find cheaper elsewhere on a large majority of models.
- The model: Our motto for several years is to offer you a wide selection of bags unique in France, this guarantees your child that he will be the only one to wear the model he ordered. We have more than 400 models of binders. In a society where the gaze of other comrades takes an important place in your child's eyes, it is important to know that the originality of his schoolbag is a positive factor in the integration he will have with his future comrades.